SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR UP FRONT AND ARE NOT ARE NOT RETURNABLE
Claims of damage, defect or error must be made within 5 days after receiving your order.
- Concealed damage is very difficult to resolve and will be the full responsibility of the buyer. Our suggestion is that you or your personnel in shipping and receiving are aware of the importance of opening each shipment before signing off on the shipment. Hess Meat Machines will not be responsible for any damage to the machinery that is delivered without inspection.
- Claims of freight damaged items must be made to the freight carrier. We will be happy to assist you in making your claim.
- Returns of non-defective items must be made within 10 days after receiving the items, in it’s original packaging and in sellable condition. A restocking fee of 20% will be charged. Shipping related charges are NOT refundable.
Special order items are NOT returnable.
- For other items please check with us BEFORE ordering to determine if the item is returnable.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained prior to returning any item, and return freight prepaid by the customer. Return shipping instructions will be provided.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days.
- Credit card refunds will be processed to the original credit card.
- Select items may be returned for credit towards a larger unit even if used once. You must notify us within 10 days of received order
Although we keep our website as up-to-date as possible, occasionally listings or prices may contain misprints. In the event of a pricing or product listing error on the HESS website, HESS reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such pricing or listing errors.