Southern Pride SPX-300 Smoker
Southern Pride SPX-300 smoker. Authentic barbecue is the result of cooking meat with the smoke and heat of burning wood. The smoke penetrates the meat giving it a flavor that cannot be obtained in any other way. Southern Pride uses fireplace size logs to obtain flavor, aroma, color and texture beyond comparison.
* Natural or LP gas
* 75,000 BTU (22KW) burner
* 1/2″ gas inlet (NPT)
* Supply line pressure
Natural – 4.5″ W.C. min – 10.0″ W.C. max (11.2 – 26.5 mbar)
LP – 11.0″ W.C. min – 13.0″ W.C. max (27.4 – 32.4 mbar)
* 120 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/NEMA 5-15P plug -or-
* 230 volt AC, 50 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/no plug provided
* The smoker must be vented in accordance with the Owner’s Manual and the installation must comply with all relevant local and national codes and in a manner acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
* Smoker exterior dimensions -48 1/2″w x 71 1/4″d x 66 5/8″h (1232 x 1810 x 1692mm)
* Smoker weight – 910 lbs (413kg)
Approximate Smoker Capacities:
- Pork Butts (8-10 lbs)(3.6 – 4.5 kg) each……32 pieces
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lbs)(1.2kg) each………..24 pieces
- Whole Chicken (3-4 lbs)(1.4 – 1.8 kg) each..40 pieces
- Beef Brisket (12-15 lbs)(5.4 – 6.8 kg) each….8 pieces
Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.