Product Code: TAPH500
Free Tradeup: No
- Adjustable volume dose approximately 20 to 500 grams each handle movement
- To fill casings with exact doses
- Construction: Stainless steel, aluminum and polyethylene and have been approved for alimentary use
- Easy to clean
- Pressure provided by the filler/stuffer to which the portioner is attached propels the meat mixture into each of the two compartments alternately
- The mixture is then forced out of the portioner through a funnel
- The time at which each of the two compartments is to be filled is controlled manually with the control lever of the portioner
- Can be used with all types of minced meats or fine pastes
- The thicker the product to be measured out, the more precise the portions will be
- These dimensions will depend on the type of mixture and casings used
- Indispensable for the small to medium-scale production of equal portions of meat mixtures
- This device can only be used with Talsa hydraulic stuffers/fillers
- This portioner should not be used for extremely compact or fluid mixtures such as cheese, sauce, fruit preserves, etc.
Option: VD curved nozzle with cutting valve
This device can only be used with TALSA hydraulic stuffers/fillers.
The PH500 portioner is indispensable for the small to medium-scale production of equal portions of meat mixtures.
The portioner is easy to adjust, allowing the user to obtain portions for any type of sausage product ranging from 20 to 500 grams.